…has led to a lack of written things on this blog. So, instead of a real, insightful (ha!) update, I will instead post a list of some of the things I have been thinking about since I last updated:
- Glasses make everything so much clearer! I honestly thought that things were supposed to be kind of blurry far away, but everything is so crisp now! It’s like I’m playing Fallout 3 all the time, and just waiting for my computer to crash.
- I love the fiction behind Warhammer and Warhammer 40,000, and I really wish I could get into it, but when the smallest legal Chaos Space Marine force costs $50, plus $25 for the Codex, plus the baffling amount of $57.75 for the core rulebook, the prospects look slim.
- But I’ve got to find some sort of proprietary war game to scratch my itch. Maybe Warmachine? Don’t know much about it, except that it’s relatively widespread, and cheaper than Games Workshop products.
- Writing an informative, yet not-too-self indulgent, yet entertaining review of The Beatles’ Revolver is harder than it first appeared.
- I’m fine with Blizzard taking as long as it wants on Starcraft II, as long as it doesn’t go the way of Ghost.
- Maybe if I actually played through games, I would have something to write about.
So, that’s that. A few other interesting tidbits to tide you over until I find something more meaty to write about:
Currently Reading: Cryptonomicon by Neal Stephenson
Most Recently Viewed: The Hurt Locker
Recently Obtained: The Beatles – Past Masters Volume 1
Most Anticipated Thing: Elemental: War of Magic (and my God, how I’m anticipating this game, you, like, have no idea)
Now, please go do something productive with your time, because God knows I’m not.